Thursday, April 3, 2014

Simply Inspired Blog Hop {Skylark}

It's Simply Inspired blog hop time again!  If you came from Miss Fancy Melissa's blog, then you are on the right path!  I'm sure by now you are familiar with our awesome new paper pack called "Skylark". 

Anyone who knows me, knows I love vintage, nature, birds and my favorite color is aqua. 
So how could I not just ADORE this beautiful paper pack?   
Here is a little card I created using Skylark, the Skylark compliments, lace, the key charm from our base and bling free thinker collection and our Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the rose and the doily.





Here it is up close and personal.  Did you know we have over 700 images on each cartridge? AND each cartridge has at least one cool flower design?  This Rose is from the Artiste Collection
I like to spritz my rose before I roll it to give it a realistic look.



I was playing around with our base and bling collection.  I combined the single circle pendent with our other base & bling necklace and came up with this! I love how I can morph from card making, home decor and scrapbooking to homemade bling!  And it all coordinates so beautifully!  So go and craft your stash...after you've looked at all the lovley inspiration here at our Simply Inspired Blog Hop!

Now hop on over to my sweet friend Queenie, I mean Karen's blog to see what SHE has created to get your creative juices flowing!  What amazes me is how we can all have the same supplies and yet come up with totally unique creative ideas! Thank you ladies for including me!  This is always great fun!

If you get lost along the way you can always loop back to Dana!






13 comments:

  1. Bren, I love it. Your style always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blythe...we have the same chip in our brain!

      Delete
  2. LOVE everything you do - thanks for "simply inspiring" me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Augh...thanks Sheri! Back at ya! Wish I could come to your classes! Simply amazing!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work Bren! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Bren. Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bren your projects are awesome! Love the paper pack and ll the colors! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I lurve those papers too! Makes me WANT to create!

      Delete
  6. Love love you and your amazing skill. You still got "it" girlfriend. Great work missy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee thanks Denise...we have the crafty gene!

      Delete
  7. So pretty! I love that little touch of lace on the card...that is so 'Brenny'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! I had fun making it! I love this group of heARTists!

      Delete