Thursday, November 14, 2013

Simply Inspired Handcrafted Holidays CTMH Blog Hop

Here we are, getting ready for the holly-daze!  I have a little something to share with you...
If you've come from Sheri Rottler's blog, then you are in the right place!  I LOVE all the talented friends in the hop! Lucky YOU to get to see it all!

I decided to make a canvas using our Sparkle and Shine Papers and Embellishments!
These darling boys just needed to be showcased!  The Quirk boys sent me their darling Holiday card and I turned it into a gift to present to them this year!  I think they will love it!






Want it all?  Just add it to your list! (Tape it on the fridge for your family! Hint-hint!)

*Sparkle and Shine Paper pack
*Sparkle and Shine Compliments
*Sparkle and Shine Assortment
*Sparkle Flourishes
*Dimensional Elements Snapshots

Fun and easy to do...don't forget the necessary tools! Like our non-stick micro-tip scissors, our liquid glass, 3-D foam tape and bonding memories glue!

It's easy to shop, even in your jammies at midnight!  Just go to bren.ctmh.com and click on the shop button!  Don't forget to check out the Bargain Alerts in the "While Supplies Last" section!


Now hop on over to Debbi Fournier's blog and enjoy the hop!

If you get lost along the way you can start over with Dana Kessler's blog for a list of everyone participating!





14 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures ever! Love your canvas Bren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfits and I love the layout Bren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stinkin' cute project, my creative genius friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Queenie, YOU are the creative genius! Thank you, luv ya much!

      Delete
  4. Cute, CUTE Bren! :) I'm sure they will love this adorable gift!!! What a wonderful use of the Sparkle & Shine DE's! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, those gnomes! Funny. Love your project, and the thoughtfulness of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! Love you and your creativity back at ya!

      Delete
  6. Darling Bren! I love the gnomes! You obviously have friends as creative as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bren, this is SO darling! Love the boys pics !!!! Cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness Bren! I'm not sure which is cuter—the canvas or the adorable kiddos! Love it! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete