Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Join the Paper Cupcakes and get a FREEBIE! Only $49 to join us!

Picture your life with Close To My Heart!

Join us for only $49!

and get this bonus FREE!


Starting NOW- Close To My Heart begins an incredible opportunity, unique Constant Campaign, and product sneak-peek all rolled into one huge offer!!

When you join my CTMH team from November 1 to December 15, with either the Essentials or Master New Consultant Kit you may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.
To be eligible for the free product, you must remit $300 in commissionable sales by March 31, 2014.

You can start earning this program FREE when you sign up {HERE}

So get this:

For only $49- you get more than $180 in products and supplies, 

plus commission on your sales!


You are not alone in this!
The Paper Cupcakes are an amazing group or creative ladies!

We have a team FB page full of support , tips and ideas just for my cupcakes...
There are many programs like "Straight to the Top" to help you to become successful!
And corporate has many training videos and ideas right on your own FREE website!

AND who doesn't love a discount? Support your creative side with top quality exclusive products!
It's a great time to join in and stock up for gifts for your friends and family!
Create cards, scrapbook pages, home decor, calendars, table displays, so many wonderful ideas to share!
Oh and you make $$$ when you hold home gatherings, workshops and when you build your OWN team!

I have been with the company for 22 years! Over the years I have taught, performed and presented at many conventions, been in company videos (including singing and playing my guitar),  been on company cruises, have created art for the catalog and have earned the prestigious
"Spirit of Close To My Heart" award!

It's more like a family to me!

JOIN US & get in on the fun...
Our next convention in the summer of 2014 is at Disneyland!
I could go on and on....

For more information or to chat about this incredible opportunity email me at brenyule@gmail.com


Can You Picture YOUR Life with Close To My Heart???  
I can't picture my life without it!







No comments:

Post a Comment