Thursday, November 5, 2015

People join People! Are you a crafty girl? Close To My Heart may be the perfect fit for you!


This job has been the perfect fit for me!
I get to meet many people who have become like family to me.'I get to travel and earn FREE trips!
I do internet sales, home parties, classes, expos, workshops and crops.
All in my own time with my own schedule!
Lucky me!
I am the creative coach of the Paper Cupcakes!
Want to know more? just email me at brenyule@gmail.com for more info or visit my online business site at bren.ctmh.com!

‪#‎justsayin‬  ‪#‎Ilovemyjob‬ and I love the people in my job! Great ‪#‎friends‬, endless ‪#‎creativity‬, your own hours with a stellar company with solid ‪#‎values‬. 24 years and counting!


The fun never ends!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Bren,

    I absolutely love your blog and love all the creative ideas you have posted. I would love to set up some time to speak with you and get your insight on an idea on a craft with a different spin. I hope that we can connect soon. My direct email is karen@bubbaglove.com.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Karen

    ReplyDelete