Monday, February 17, 2014

NEW Exclusive Embossing Folders by Close To My Heart (CTMH) Blog Hop



Hi there! It's me, bren yule, it's BLOG HOP time again!
Today is the Simply Inspired "Embossing is Boss" blog hop!

If you have come from Katy Taylors blog...then you are in the right place!
Just a fun PINSPIRED card using our new Ariana Paper Packet and our fun Damask embossing folder!
I LOVE the sweet vintage look of our new papers!



Of course the flower, leaves and wings are from our Exclusive Cricut Cartridges.
Or just click the Cricut link to the right of my side bar for more info! 

Each cartridge has over 700 images! Three to choose from!
But you all know about those right?


Now about these cool new embossing folders, we have 5 to choose from in a 5" x 7" format!
AND they have a slit at the top so you can emboss a longer piece of paper for your layouts and crafty projects!

AND there are still a few more days in February to get in on our special! 
Purchase 2 Cardstock packets and receive 1 embossing folder of your choice FREE!



Here is the cool "How-to" video from our own Jill at Close To My Heart headquarters!




If you got lost along your way during this hop, then you can start over at Dana's blog and get the full list of amazing Close To My Heart sisters artwork! 
Come back and visit me soon!








29 comments:

  1. Just love all the little details you put into this card, Bren. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are beautiful details on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing details you have in this card....it is just Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee, thank you so very much, glad you likey!

      Delete
  4. Just love the white embossed background, very classy and elegant. I agree with you about the vintage, distressed vibe to our new papers. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, me too, love ALL our new papers! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. So YOU! LOve the little rolled accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little rolled strips of paper under the "Best Wishes". So many fun details on this card--fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! You never cease to amaze me, Bren. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take all the credit, Pinspired! Thanks Blythe!

      Delete
  9. Incredible!!! Love all the details and LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana, I had fun with this one. These papers just make me want to play!

      Delete
  10. Bren, I love the "shabby chicness" of your card. It is just beautiful!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, these awesome papers are making my Mojo come back!

      Delete