Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CTMH Album Retreat with Stacy Julian!

Lucky me!!!!  I am going to the Close To My Heart Album Retreat this weekend!  AND we are blessed to have our guest speaker Stacy Julian from Big Picture Scrapbooking!  My friend from way back in the DOTS days, (yes, Close To My Heart's original name was Dozens Of Terrific Stamps) where Stacy started her scrapbooking adventures!



3 days of pure creative bliss!  At the Salt Lake City Marriott creating an "All Things Close To My Heart" album.  Wonderful prepared meals, a commemorative logo item and a complete album with all the goodies to create it!  When I'm not scrappin' you can find me in the spa!

There are so many wonderful opportunities to bond with my Close To My Heart sisters!  And that we truly are after 21 years and counting as a consultant!  You can join in on our fun future events too when you become a CTMH consultant.  Join our million dollar team!





No comments:

Post a Comment